Deerfield Beach Personal Injury Lawyer
Whether you were injured by a motor vehicle accident, slip-and-fall, or medical error or malpractice, all personal injury accidents are serious and deserving of justice. When another party’s negligence leaves you with injuries and losses, you have the legal right to pursue justice by filing a personal injury claim. By filing a personal injury claim, you will not only be able to pursue the fair compensation you are owed, you will also help ensure that the liable party who acted negligently will be held responsible for their actions. To get help pursuing a claim for your accident, contact one of our trusted personal injury lawyers today.
At Hersh Kirtman Injury Law, our team of Deerfield Beach personal injury attorneys have years of combined experience helping clients who have been harmed in personal injury accidents caused by negligent parties. We believe that your main priority after an accident should be to focus on your recovery. That is why it is important to retain the help of our legal professionals. We will ensure that the claims process is as stress-free as possible as we guide you through each step and help you pursue justice and the fair compensation you deserve.
Can You Collect Damages After a Personal Injury Claim?
After you have suffered an injury because of another party’s negligent actions, you may incur costly expenses as you recover from the physical and emotional trauma. Victims of personal injury accidents caused by the fault of another should be compensated for the medical expenses and losses they incur. It is crucial that you contact one of our attorneys as soon as possible to get help as you begin the process of filing your claim and pursuing fair compensation for your losses.
When you exercise your legal right to file a personal injury claim, your lawyer will investigate the details of your case, which will help them determine liability and the extent of damages, which in turn helps to guide you in understanding how much you may be owed in compensation. The damages you can collect for a personal injury accident are as follows:
- Medical expenses: When a person suffers an injury due to another party’s negligence, they may require a lengthy recovery period. Victims of personal injury accidents should be compensated for all medical bills and expenses relating to the injury they suffered as a result of the liable party’s negligence. Victims are also entitled to recover for medical expenses they are reasonably expected to incur in the future.
- Lost wages: If the injuries a person suffered due to a personal injury accident prevent them from being able to work, they should be compensated for all lost wages.
- Lost earning potential: Personal injury accidents can sometimes result in debilitating or chronic injuries. As a result, some individuals may be unable to perform the duties they did before their injury. In these cases, victims of personal injury accidents should be compensated for all future wages they may lose.
- Pain and suffering: Victims of personal injury accidents should be compensated for the physical and emotional pain and suffering they have had to endure, among other non-economic harm that the law allows victims to recover.
- Wrongful death: In certain cases, personal injury incidents result in the wrongful death of a person. If this unimaginable loss occurs, the loved ones of the decedent have the right to seek compensation for their loss.
Working with the personal injury attorney at Hersh Kirtman Injury Law allows you to benefit from their guidance and experience, as they investigate, pursue, and negotiate your claim.
Why Should You File a Personal Injury Claim?
The personal injury claims process can be stressful and become easily convoluted. That is why it is crucial that you have the help of one of our experienced lawyers to ensure the claims process is as stress-free as possible as we guide you through each step.
When you work with Hersh Kirtman Injury Law, you will be able to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Many years of experience handling various types of personal injury cases
- Answers to any questions you may have regarding your personal injury claims process
- Keep you informed throughout each step of the personal injury claims process
- Represent your rights and interests throughout your case
- Provide personalized and compassionate legal services
Begin your injury claim and contact one of our trusted personal injury lawyers today.
Contact a Deerfield Beach Personal Injury Lawyer Today
If you have been injured due to the negligence of another party, you may be experiencing physical and emotional trauma as a result. To ensure that you get justice for your losses, our experienced Deerfield Beach personal injury lawyers can help you build a strong claim and ensure the liable party is held responsible.
Hersh Kirtman Injury Law is a Florida law firm helping clients who have suffered injuries and losses in a personal injury accident. Our team of experienced lawyers offers the caring and compassionate legal counsel you deserve as you seek to recover the compensation you are owed after a negligent party leaves you harmed. To schedule a free consultation, fill out our contact form or call (561) 208-3700.