Boca Raton Bus Accident Lawyer
City and municipal bus systems play an integral role and impact everyone in Boca Raton, Florida, and elsewhere in South Florida. Municipal buses help get people to and from home and work, and elsewhere. Those who do not use the bus share the roadway with public buses. Passengers expect to be safe during their travels and drivers expect public buses to safely use the roadway so as not to harm others. Unfortunately, accidents can occur anywhere, and buses are no exception. If you were injured in a Boca Raton bus accident, you may have the right to pursue justice by filing a personal injury claim. For help building a strong claim and pursuing the fair compensation you deserve, contact one of our trusted Boca Raton bus accident lawyers today.
Hersh Kirtman Injury Law is a personal injury law firm providing legal assistance to clients in Boca Raton who have suffered injuries from bus accidents. We believe that your number one focus should be your recovery. That is why our team of legal professionals are dedicated to providing trusted legal representation so that your claims process can be as stress-free as possible. With a proven track record for success, we will provide you with the experienced legal representation you deserve and help you negotiate for the damages you are owed for your bus accident claim.
Can You Prove Liability in a Boca Raton Bus Accident?
When a bus accident occurs, the sheer size and mass of the bus can result in serious damages for the many passengers on board and the others on the roadway involved in the crash. After you have suffered harm due to another party’s negligence, you deserve justice for your losses and may be able to recover for your damages by filing a personal injury claim. To ensure that your personal injury claim is strong, you must be able to prove the liability of the at-fault party.
In a bus accident, many different parties may be liable for your injuries. The bus driver, bus manufacturer, another negligent driver on the road, or a passenger behaving negligently are just a few of the possible parties who could be found to be at fault for the crash. With the help of one of our experienced bus accident lawyers in Boca Raton, we can help you identify who the at-fault parties are in your specific case, and then we can help you collect the necessary evidence to prove liability. To prove liability in any personal injury claim, you must be able to provide proof of the four elements of negligence:
- The liable party owed you a duty of care
- The liable party breached the duty of care
- This breach of duty led to your bus accident and injury
- You suffered a loss as a result
To get help collecting the necessary evidence to hold the at-fault party liable in your bus accident injury case, contact one of our Boca Raton bus accident attorneys as soon as possible to begin the claims process.
Are You Eligible to Recover Damages After a Boca Raton Bus Accident?
If you suffered injuries as a result of a bus accident, and as you recover from the injuries you have suffered, you will likely incur costly expenses. However, the person or company who caused you harm should pay for these expenses. That is why it is important that you file a personal injury claim to ensure that you can recover fair compensation for your injuries and losses. After a bus accident, the damages you may be eligible to retain include:
- Medical expenses: After a bus accident, victims often suffer injuries that require extensive medical care and treatment to allow them to heal and get back to their regular life. This may result in costly medical bills, surgeries, or medications. Victims should be compensated for the cost of medical care relating to their injuries resulting from the bus accident.
- Lost wages: Victims of bus accidents may be unable to work while they recover from their injuries. As a result, they should be compensated for all present and future wages they may lose as a result of the negligence of the at-fault party.
- Property damage: If a victim’s property was at all damaged in the bus accident, they should be compensated for repair or replacement costs.
- Pain and suffering: Being injured in a bus accident can be emotionally and physically distressing. Victims should be compensated for the pain and suffering they have had to endure.
Our Boca Raton bus accident attorneys can help you determine how much you may be owed in compensation and negotiate with the insurance provider to ensure you get the fair settlement and compensation you deserve.
Contact a Boca Raton Bus Accident Attorney for Help With Your Claim
Being injured in a bus accident can be highly stressful as you try to recover and understand your legal options to seek justice for your losses. To ensure that the liable party is held responsible and you get the compensation you deserve, our personal injury lawyers in Boca Raton can help you file a personal injury claim.
At Hersh Kirtman Injury Law, we are dedicated to providing clients with the legal representation they need to build a strong personal injury claim. To schedule a free case evaluation with a trusted Boca Raton bus accident lawyer, contact us today by filling out our contact form or giving us a call at (561) 208-3700.