Boca Raton Burn Injury Lawyer
When a person suffers a severe burn, the results can be both physically and emotionally devastating. Burn injuries may occur as a result of an explosion at a work site, a kitchen fire, or during a motor vehicle accident. Because these injuries often result in a long recovery process, healing should be your main priority. If you have suffered a burn injury due to the negligence of another person or a business, you have the legal right to pursue compensation for your losses in a personal injury claim. One of our Boca Raton burn injury lawyers can help guide you through this process during your time of need.
At Hersh Kirtman Injury Law, our personal injury attorneys in Boca Raton has extensive experience helping clients who have suffered burn injuries due to another party’s negligence. Our Boca Raton burn injury law firm provides legal assistance to clients as they seek the justice they are owed. With a proven track record for success, we will help you recover full and fair compensation for the harm caused to you in your burn injury claim.
How to Prove Liability in a Burn Injury Claim in Boca Raton, Florida
When pursuing justice after the accident that caused your harm, one of the most important steps is to be able to identify the responsible party or parties when pursuing a burn injury claim. Once the at-fault parties have been identified, it is important to gather the facts to prove their liability so you can recover the damages caused to you.
To be able to prove that the at-fault party is liable for your injury, your Boca Raton burn injury lawyer must use evidence to prove the four elements of negligence:
- The at-fault party owed you a duty of care
- The at-fault party breached that duty of care
- Your burn injury resulted from the breach of duty
- You experienced injuries, losses, or other damages as a result of the incident
Your Boca Raton burn injury attorney can help you collect evidence to ensure your claim is strong as you fight to hold the at-fault party responsible for their negligent actions that caused your burn injury.
Can You Collect Damages From a Burn Injury Claim in Boca Raton, Florida?
We believe that no one should ever have to pay out of pocket for burn injuries caused by a negligent party. Your main focus should be to heal from the physical and emotional trauma you have suffered while our team of legal professionals handles the claims process.
When you file a personal injury claim after a burn injury, not only are you able to pursue justice, you may also be eligible to collect compensation for any losses you have suffered as a result of the burn injury. The damages you may be eligible to retain include the following:
- Medical expenses: After a victim suffers a burn injury, they may incur costly medical expenses. This may include hospital bills, surgical costs, or at-home care costs. Victims should be compensated for the cost of these bills resulting from the injury they have suffered due to the responsible party’s negligence.
- Lost wages: A burn injury may prevent victims from being able to work while they recover. As a result, they should be compensated for all wages they lose out on.
- Lost earning potential: If a victim of a burn injury is no longer able to perform their job, they should be compensated for all future wages they would have received before they suffered their injury.
- Pain and suffering: Victims of burn injuries should be compensated for all the pain and suffering they have had to endure as a result of the negligent party’s actions that caused their burn
Our burn injury lawyers in Boca Raton can help you calculate how much you may be owed in compensation. When filing your claim, the insurance provider will likely try to offer you a low initial offer. That is why we will help negotiate for the fair settlement amount you are owed.
Hire An Experienced Boca Raton Burn Injury Attorney
Suffering a burn injury due to a negligent party’s actions can be highly frustrating as you try to recover and seek justice for your losses. To ensure that the liable party is held responsible and you fully understand your legal options, our Boca Raton attorneys can help you file a personal injury claim to ensure you get the compensation you deserve.
At Hersh Kirtman Injury Law, we provide clients with the experience and trusted representation they need to build a strong burn injury claim. To schedule a free case evaluation with one of our burn injury lawyers in Boca Raton, Florida, contact us today by filling out our contact form or giving us a call at (561) 208-3700.