Construction Accident Attorney in Boca Raton
Even though accidents can occur virtually anywhere, there is a higher risk on construction sites due to the dangerous elements present. Accidents while on construction sites in Boca Raton might involve falling from a significant height, suffering burns or another injury, to being hit by equipment on the construction site. If you have been harmed in a construction accident, you may have the right to pursue justice by filing a personal injury claim. With the help of one of our personal injury attorneys, we can provide you with the trusted legal counsel needed to build a strong claim and retain the fair compensation you deserve after suffering injuries and losses.
Hersh Kirtman Injury Law is a Boca Raton personal injury law firm providing legal assistance to clients who have suffered harm because of a negligent party’s actions. If you have been injured in a construction accident, you should focus on healing. That is where our team of legal professionals comes in, to help you do just that. With a proven track record for success, we will provide you with the experienced legal representation you deserve, help you navigate your legal claim, and assist you in pursuing and recovering the damages you are owed.
Who Can Be Held Liable for a Boca Raton Construction Accident?
When bringing a construction accident claim, one of the most important steps is to prove the liability of the party or parties whose negligent actions led to your injuries and losses. Proving liability in a workplace accident is so important to your personal injury claim because without establishing who did what wrong, there can be no recovery or compensation. It, therefore, ensures that the at-fault party that caused your accident is held responsible for their negligent actions. Parties that may be liable in your construction accident case include:
- Property owner: A property owner may be liable for damage caused by their negligence if they neglected their duties regarding property management or to keep the property reasonably safe. If the owner is aware of a construction hazard but does nothing to resolve it, they may be held liable for a victim’s injuries following a construction accident.
- Other employees: If another employee working at the construction site behaves negligently, their actions may lead to an accident that can cause serious injuries.
- Manufacturers: Manufacturers of construction equipment may design, engineer, or manufacture faulty vehicles, tools, or frameworks, which can lead to accidents if this equipment malfunctions or does not perform properly.
- Contractors and subtractors: When other contractors on the site do not adhere to safety requirements, which happens all too often, they may endanger those on-site and anyone else in the vicinity. Contractors and their subcontractors are subject to numerous safety standards, including standards relating to fall risks, equipment safety, and site maintenance, among other things. If those standards are not met, and someone is harmed, they may be responsible for all damage caused.
One of the critical things the injury lawyers at Hersh Kirtman Injury Law do when hired by a victim of a construction accident lawyer is to determine what party or parties were responsible and negligent for the construction accident. Once we have identified the party or parties that may be liable for your construction accident, we pursue claims against each of them in our effort to recover the compensation you deserve. To do so, we must prove our liability to hold the negligent parties responsible. To succeed in a construction accident claim, you must provide evidence of the four elements of negligence:
- The liable party owed you a duty of care
- The liable party breached the duty of care
- This breach of duty led to your construction accident and injury
- You suffered a loss as a result
Our team of trusted personal injury lawyers can help you collect all the necessary evidence to build your claim and ensure you get justice after a construction accident.
Damages You May Be Eligible to Receive After a Construction Accident
When you suffer injuries due to another party’s negligence, you should receive compensation for all of the harm you suffered and the expenses you incurred as a result of the wrongdoing. That is why it is vital that you file a personal injury claim and pursue the compensation you are owed after suffering an injury in a construction accident. The damages you may be eligible to collect following a construction accident include, among other things:
- Medical expenses, in the past and in the future
- Lost wages
- Lost earning potential
- Pain and suffering, both emotional and physical
- Emotional distress
- Lost enjoyment of life
If you are unsure what damages you may be eligible to receive after being injured in a construction accident, contact one of our construction accident lawyers. Our legal team can look at the specific details of your claim and help you determine how much you may be entitled to in your case. The experienced lawyers at Hersh Kirtman Injury Law will guide you through this process, fight on your behalf, and pursue the claims so that you receive fair compensation for the harm you suffered.
Contact the Boca Raton Construction Accident Lawyers at Hersh Kirtman Injury Law Today
Being injured in a construction accident can be overwhelming as you try to recover and heal while also having to understand your legal options to seek justice for your losses. To ensure that the liable party is held responsible, and you get the compensation you deserve, our team of legal professionals can help you file a personal injury claim.
At Hersh Kirtman Injury Law, our team of Boca Raton construction accident lawyers is dedicated to providing clients with the legal representation they need to build a strong personal injury claim and recover the compensation they are owed. To schedule a free case evaluation with one of our trusted lawyers, contact us today by filling out our contact form or giving us a call at (561) 208-3700.